Hilton Atlanta Hotel room booking link: https://book.passkey.com/go/KEP10
Please read the Reveille guidance below.
Reveille Refunds: Due to contractual obligations and operational reasons, there will be NO REFUNDS for Reveille eXperience, 2021. Only Transfers will be allowed. Please the section on Reveille transfer information.
Important Payment Information:
As of 15 August 2021, all tickets will be assessed a $25 late fee. This includes current unpaid registrations and new registrations for Reveille eXperience. In addition, new registrations will not be able to use the payment plan option. Registration will close on 30 August 2021.
Late Registration Full Payment Total: $520.00
Late Registration Early Bird 2 of 2 Payment Total: $295.00
Late Registration Combined 2 & 3 Payment Total: $355.00
Late Registration 3 of 3 Payment Total: $190.00
Late Registration LoC Payment Total: $215.00
Late Registration Non-Affiliated Guest Payment Total: $250.00
Any questions dealing with payments or payment plans must be emailed to email@example.com.
See flyer for additional information regarding the Registration fees for each attendee.
Reveille Transfer Information:
- In the event, a Registrant is unable to attend for ANY reason, Registrants will have the following options to transfer their Reveille Registration Fee:
- Gift their Reveille registration.
- Sell their Reveille registration. (At no time should a Soror sell their registration fee at a higher amount than the published Reveille guidance.
(Note: Registrants may transfer their Reveille registration until 30 August 2021. The Reveille Committee will not be responsible for any issues that may arise. To include but not limited to; your name not being on the attendee roster, incorrect meal selection, seating arrangements, etc.)
Processing a Request for Transfer:
- If a registrant desires to exercise the above option, they will need to request the transfer via the registration by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following information in the request.
- Legal Name of the person transferring/selling registration, Soror Name, and chapter/cluster (if applicable).
- Legal Name of the person accepting the registration, Soror Name, chapter/cluster (if applicable) and meal selection.
(Note: The financial transaction will be settled between the two parties)
All other questions regarding Reveille eXperience, 2021 will be directed to email@example.com
Other Applicable Restrictions:
- Due to limited seating, Sorors will only be allowed a maximum of two guests to attend Reveille. Allowing more than the authorized number of guests prohibits other Sorors that desire to attend or bring a guest to Reveille from doing so.
(Note: The only exception is if another Soror sells their guest’s ticket to another Soror)
- KLC members will only be allowed a maximum of one guest at the Non-Affiliated Guest rate. Allowing more than the authorized number of guests prohibits other Sorors that desire to attend or bring a guest to Reveille from doing so.
(Note: This does NOT apply to KLC members who are guests of Sorors)
- Non-Affiliated Guests are NOT allowed to bring additional guests under any circumstances.
- The Reveille Registration Fee can NOT be transferred or applied towards 2021 National Dues.
- The Reveille Registration Fee can NOT be split between two or more individuals.
- Inactive or Expelled Sorors may NOT attend Reveille as a guest of another Soror, a member of KLC or a Non-Affiliated Guest.
(Note: To attend Reveille, a Soror must be ACTIVE at the time of the event.)
- Sorors are NOT allowed to participate in any vending activities.
- Sorors are highly encouraged to attend to participate in the amazing activities with their Sisters.
- Sorors that choose NOT to attend Reveille will NOT partake in any Reveille events or Reveille type of activities, such as taking pictures with Reveille décor and props.
- If found in violation of any of the above guidelines, Sorors will be fined the $350.00 and may be subject to further disciplinary actions.