Hilton Atlanta Hotel room booking link: https://book.passkey.com/go/KEP10
Please read the Reveille guidance below.
Reveille Refunds: Due to contractual obligations and operational reasons, there will be NO REFUNDS for Reveille eXperience, 2021. Only Transfers will be allowed. Please the section on Reveille transfer information.
Important Payment Information:
Payment Plans: Payments plans for Reveille eXperience, 2021 are available for Early Bird and Regular Soror Registrations only. If the payment option is selected, it is important that the Registrant continues with the selected plan. At least 65% of the full payment must be made by 15 June 2021. If a payment is missed, the registration module has been formatted to allow the registrant to make an additional payment and the Registrant is responsible for the missed payment. If the additional payment is not made the payment plan option is no longer available.
Payment Plan Schedule:
Regular Registration total: $495.00
- 1st payment of $165.00 must be completed by 15 May 2021.
- 2nd payment of $165.00 must be completed by 16 May 2021 - 15 Jun 2021
- Final payment of $165.00 must be completed by 16 Jun 2021 - 15 August 2021.
Missed Payment Plan:
- If you have missed the 1st payment. The 1st and 2nd payment of $330.00 must be made by 15 June 2021.
- If you have missed the 2nd payment. The 2nd and 3rd payment of $330.00 must be made by 15 August 2021.
Any questions dealing with payments or payment plans must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See flyer for additional information regarding the Registration fees for each attendee.
Reveille Transfer Information:
- In the event, a Registrant is unable to attend for ANY reason, Registrants will have the following options to transfer their Reveille Registration Fee:
- Gift their Reveille registration.
- Sell their Reveille registration. (At no time should a Soror sell their registration fee at a higher amount than the published Reveille guidance.
(Note: Registrants may transfer their Reveille registration until 15 August 2021. The Reveille Committee will not be responsible for any issues that may arise. To include but not limited to; your name not being on the attendee roster, incorrect meal selection, seating arrangements, etc.)
Processing a Request for Transfer:
- If a registrant desires to exercise the above option, they will need to request the transfer via the registration by emailing email@example.com. Be sure to include the following information in the request.
- Legal Name of the person transferring/selling registration, Soror Name, and chapter/cluster (if applicable).
- Legal Name of the person accepting the registration, Soror Name, chapter/cluster (if applicable) and meal selection.
(Note: The financial transaction will be settled between the two parties)
All other questions regarding Reveille eXperience, 2021 will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Applicable Restrictions:
- Due to limited seating, Sorors will only be allowed a maximum of two guests to attend Reveille. Allowing more than the authorized number of guests prohibits other Sorors that desire to attend or bring a guest to Reveille from doing so.
(Note: The only exception is if another Soror sells their guest’s ticket to another Soror)
- KLC members will only be allowed a maximum of one guest at the Non-Affiliated Guest rate. Allowing more than the authorized number of guests prohibits other Sorors that desire to attend or bring a guest to Reveille from doing so.
(Note: This does NOT apply to KLC members who are guests of Sorors)
- Non-Affiliated Guests are NOT allowed to bring additional guests under any circumstances.
- The Reveille Registration Fee can NOT be transferred or applied towards 2021 National Dues.
- The Reveille Registration Fee can NOT be split between two or more individuals.
- Inactive or Expelled Sorors may NOT attend Reveille as a guest of another Soror, a member of KLC or a Non-Affiliated Guest.
(Note: To attend Reveille, a Soror must be ACTIVE at the time of the event.)
- Sorors are NOT allowed to participate in any vending activities.
- Sorors are highly encouraged to attend to participate in the amazing activities with their Sisters.
- Sorors that choose NOT to attend Reveille will NOT partake in any Reveille events or Reveille type of activities, such as taking pictures with Reveille décor and props.
- If found in violation of any of the above guidelines, Sorors will be fined the $350.00 and may be subject to further disciplinary actions.